NIX Solutions, Kharkiv

NIX Solutions Company was founded in 1994 and currently grown into one of the biggest flagships of ukrainian IT-outsourcing with a serious portfolio of succesfully completed projects behind. Rich history ,strong tradition, innovative comprehensive approach to solving customer problems and real concern about their business are the key to the company’s success and allow it to develop dynamically, constantly expanding the list of services and increasing their quality. Long time one of the NIX Solution’s main activities has been the development of software to order.  Later emphasis began to shift towards the support of existing software, and now these two areas are approximately equal in volume and together they make up about 90% of all orders. The remaining 10% are divided between the remote administration and technical software support and counseling services that recently were included in the list.