MagneticOne is a rapidly growing innovative software development company. Within ten years since its foundation, MagneticOne has evolved into a successful supplier of solutions for all aspects of e-commerce. We supply a wide range of software products for online stores and provide online services that radically simplify our client businesses, making them more efficient and profitable.
MagneticOne products and services are used by a vast number of online store owners, software and web developers that are suitable for pros as well as for novices in the Internet industry.
Due to the high demand of its products, MagneticOne constantly works on developing new services and solutions for ecommerce and other business scopes. The company is located in Ukraine, Ternopil. MagneticOne product range counts more than 300 products and there are more under development.
The company works in such directions:
1. Software for e-commerce (Store Managers, modules and addons for PrestaShop, Magento osCommerce, CRE Loaded, X-Cart, Zen Cart, Pinnacle Cart, CubeCart )
2. Web services for on-line merchants, website owners and software developers (Cart2Cart, File2Cart, Shopping Cart Diagnostics, Yaware and Software Statistics Service).
3. MagneticOne takes active public position being a member and a founder of TAIT (Ternopil association of IT technologies), RoboArt (Association of Robototechnics of Ukraine), Lviv start-up club and others.
MagneticOne core principles are innovations and leadership. They are maintained due to constant research of customer needs and high qualification of every MagneticOne employee.
We believe in simplicity in everything we do, so we aim to:
• design products and services that are simple to understand, find, learn and use
• maintain support service to promptly react to the specific needs of our customers
• keep business processes that are straightforward, so that it is simple to buy from us, communicate and deal with us.
We believe that offering simple tools that assist online users, we will continue to add value to the e-commerce and software development community.