18-22 May, 2009, Minsk, Belarus
MINSK Concert Hall, (Minsk, St. Oktyabrskaya, 5)
SEF-2009 Organizing Committee heartily welcomes you to take part in the Software Engineering Forum-2009 (SEF-2009), the first ever unique event to unite in one venue almost all professional IT communities of Belarus.
Organizers: The Science & Technology Association INFOPARK (Minsk, Belarus); SQALab LLC (Moscow, Russia). The Forum Initiator is Infopark-Project CJSC (Minsk, Belarus).
The Forum is held with support from the National Bank of the Republic of Belarus, Ministry of Education of the Republic of Belarus, Ministry of Industry of the Republic of Belarus, and the High Technologies Park Administration.
The aim: improvement of IT experts’ competence and consolidation of the professional IT community.
- creating a meeting place to discuss the current state, innovations and practical experience gained by different IT companies in the field of software engineering;
- creating conditions for integration of varied IT fields specialists;
- increasing the knowledge and practical skills level of the conference participants in respect of basic issues of software engineering;
- promoting proliferation of the integrated best practices in the field of software engineering;
- promoting the foundation of a united IT experts community.
- Software Engineering Forum-2009 will be interesting for:
- systems architects, designers;
- systems and business analysts;
- software developers, lead software developers;
- software quality assurance experts;
- technical writers;
- software implementation experts;
- IT security experts;
- team leaders;
- senior managers, project managers;
- IT University students;
- other persons concerned.
Forum agenda issues:
- modern platforms of software development (from proprietary systems to Open Source solutions);
- software design and development most popular technologies;
- successful software design solutions development issues and their implementation recommendations;
- utilization of well-known vendors’ software products as well as Open Source solutions;
- IT management in the company, IT investments efficiency estimation;
- teams and projects management;
- IT security issues.
Conference speakers and section moderators: experts from the competent Belarusian and international companies (Microsoft, IBM, Sun, Adobe, HP, and a number of others); specially invited IT-gurus, related IT communities (Agile community of Belarus, Belarus dotNet User Group, Linux vacation East Europe (LVEE) Conference participants, etc.); IT consultants and consulting agencies, vendors, representatives of IT related University departments.
The Forum’s agenda will include plenary and section reports, “round tables”, master classes, flip-chart discussions and focus groups (small – 8-10 people – group focused discussions with IT experts on issues related to software engineering).
The Forum will also hold seminars of companies – manufacturers of hardware and software for computer telecommunications, and computer demonstrations of network information resources.
Information for forum speakers
Please submit a subject and/or theses of your report to the Program Committee for approval to the following address firstname.lastname@example.org by the 1st of April, 2009.
+375 17 2110369, email@example.com, www.infopark.by
+7 (915) 451-02-33 (Moscow), +375 29 1 214 214 (Minsk), +375 29 7 519 804 (Minsk)
+375 17 2110244, firstname.lastname@example.org, www.infopark.by